For our Annual Open House this year, we opened our office to more than 100 friends and colleagues from the industry to enjoy an afternoon of hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, and fun! Guests were able to visit with our SPG team members and learn about the great projects we are currently working on and exciting projects that are on the horizon.
This year, we also integrated five local non-profit organizations into our event. Each guest who attended received a donation ticket worth $50. We invited our guests to visit each of our five exhibiting non-profit organizations to learn about what they do in our local communities. Each guest then designated where they wanted Driver SPG to donate $50 to on their behalf by filling out their donation ticket. It made giving back to the community a fun and interactive activity!
SPG is proud to have donated a total of $5,000 to the following organizations:
- Kristie’s Foundation: End of life care for terminally ill children and their families.
- The Midnight Mission: Provides emergency housing, food, and services to the homeless of Downtown LA, specifically Skid Row.
- Special Olympics (Lakewood Chapter): Year round sports training, athletic competitions, and health services for individuals with disabilities.
- Orange County Conservation Corps: Job training and career development for at-risk youth.
- HomeAid Inland Empire: Transitional housing and services for homeless families in the Inland Empire.
Thank you to everyone who came out for another successful open house. See you next year!